Warranty Claims Coordinator
Addison Way, Great Blakenham, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0RL
Permanent, £25,000 - £30,000,
Chassis Cab is a family run business that holds the award-winning DAF Truck franchise for Suffolk, North Essex and Cambridgeshire.
An exciting opportunity has become available at our Ipswich Dealership. We are currently seeking a Warranty claims coordinator to join our successful Warranty Team.
The main focus of the role will be to assist the Warranty Department in processing warranty, repair & maintenance repairs & goodwill awards for our four sites.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To submit warranty and R&M claims ensuring they are accurate and entered with in the manufacturers specified timeframe.
- Investigate & challenge reasons for referred/rejected claims, seeking advice & resubmitting the claim once supporting evidence established.
- Investigating queries from previous manufacturers part supply or repair history against customers vehicles leading to warranty entitlement.
- To invoice and close down all agreed and paid repair claims to reconcile the weekly SBI & minimise warranty WIP.
- Assisting the accounts department in the reconciliation of warranty payments and meeting company turnover targets
- To assist the service department to ensure work is carried out to the latest manufacturers’ guidelines and procedures, checking diagnostic systems have been correctly used.
- To reconcile goodwill support awarded by the manufacturer.
- Ensure displaced parts have been correctly signed for & quarantined ready for warranty return.
- Understand technicians repair logs to maximise claim return per repair.
- Understanding of vehicle service requirements ensuring any additional tasks are performed as required & claimed as per manufactures guidelines.
As a Warranty Claims Coordinator you will have:
- Good computer skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role within the motor industry or some previous technical experience within the motor industry to help understand & claim for vehicle repairs.
Salary and Benefits:
- Working for a family run business backed up by DAF Trucks gives you stability, great pay rates, excellent continued training and future progression.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fully funded training
- Life assurance x 2 salary scheme
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays - Holiday allowance rising with length of service
- Auto enrolment pension with contributory payments up to 5%
- Cycle to work programme
- On-site Mental Health First Aiders
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
Get Job Alerts straight to your inbox