Chassis Cab is a family run business that holds the award winning DAF Truck franchise for Suffolk, North Essex and Cambridgeshire.
An exciting opportunity has become available at our Cambridge Dealership. We are currently seeking a talented and competitive Parts Sales Representative to join our successful Parts Team.
The main focus of the role will be geared towards building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers within the commercial vehicle market, and delivering a one stop shop service that will keep Chassis Cab at the forefront of customers’ minds.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Travelling within an assigned area to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets set up by DAF and Parts Sales Manager
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales
- Actively promoting offers, discounts and customer competitions
- Keeping up to date with the latest product by attending/completing training courses.
As a Parts Sales Representative you will have:
- A good knowledge of parts to be easily able to advise customers on their parts requirements
- Strong consultative sales skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Clean UK Driving Licence
HGV and/or Trailer Industry knowledge & Experience will be advantageous
Salary and Benefits:
- Working for a family run business backed up by DAF Trucks gives you stability, great pay rates, excellent continued training and future progression.
- Fully funded company car
- Comprehensive bonus structure along with an attractive salary
- Excellent rates of pay and overtime availability
- Fully funded training
- Life assurance x 2 salary scheme
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays - Holiday allowance rising with length of service
- Auto enrolment pension with contributory payments up to 5%
- Cycle to work programme
- On-site Mental Health First Aiders
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year